Hey guys, so this week is exceedingly anticlimactic in terms of progress. On Tuesday, I was struck with The Cold To End All Colds, and I’ve been nearly bedridden since then.
Here’s what I got done anyways:
- Worked on improving my site’s mobile readability/usability
- Learned about AJAX
- Learned about creating nested drop-downs such as these
Here’s what I’ve learned so far:
- When you’re sick, the most important thing to do is not to worry. Focus on getting better, and doing anything you can to remedy what you’ve got. If you let yourself feel like a failure, that doesn’t make you any more productive, it just makes you less effective at combatting your illness.
And here’s what’s going to happen next week:
- I’ll do everything I was going to do last week
- I’ll start learning SQL via Udemy and create a page for SQL on my website in addition to the page for Java
Alright, that’s it for this week. Thanks for reading, and I’ll try to feel better so I can have more for you next Friday. Stay tuned!